Visitors spent over $478 million here in 2019. Connect and claim your share.
We know you’ve seen them, but do you wonder why they’re here? What do they want to see and do? Where do they spend their money? And most importantly, how do you get a piece of the profit?
We can help. As a non-membership CVB, the Bureau’s Partnership Team offers insight to hospitality Partners in Cabarrus County on how to influence a visitor’s stay by providing an experience worth sharing and coming back for. Whether they’re in town for an hour or two weeks, today’s travelers are seeking customized experiences unique to their own needs. Visitor requests range from signage and sporting equipment to media contacts, speakers, giveaways, area coupons and more. Let’s discover where your organization fits in—together.
By being involved with the CVB, you’re also gaining ambassadors for your brand. Our staff is committed to becoming knowledgeable and sharing information about Cabarrus County Partners to individual leisure and business travelers, meeting planners as well as fellow residents. More examples of benefits and ways to become involved include:
- Experience Fuse networking events
- Discover travel and tourism research and trends
- Educate yourself and your staff with Experience Cabarrus Destination Training
- Get listed on VisitCabarrus.com
- Maximize your advertising efforts
- Interact with us and boost your presence on social media
- Add a link to VisitCabarrus.com on your website
- Share press releases and get media contacts
- Share news and story ideas that we can pitch to travel media
- Tell us about services, space or products you offer to groups
- Tell us what your client needs
So, let’s talk. Contact us to discuss how you can reap the rewards of one of the largest economic contributors in Cabarrus County.