Visitors spent over $566 million here in 2022.
As a non-membership CVB, the Bureau’s Partnership Team offers insight to hospitality Partners in Cabarrus County on how to influence a visitor’s stay by providing an experience worth sharing and coming back for. Whether they’re in town for an hour or two weeks, today’s travelers are seeking customized experiences unique to their own needs. Visitor requests range from signage and sporting equipment to speakers, giveaways, area coupons and more.
By engaging with the CVB, you’re also gaining ambassadors for your brand. Our staff is committed to becoming knowledgeable and sharing information about Cabarrus County’s partners to individual leisure and business travelers, meeting planners, fellow residents and more.
More examples of benefits and ways to become involved include:
- Experience educational and networking events
- Discover travel and tourism research and trends
- Educate yourself and your staff with Experience Cabarrus Destination Training
- Get listed on ExploreCabarrus.com
- Maximize your advertising efforts
- Interact with us and boost your presence on social media
- Add a link to ExploreCabarrus.com on your website
- Share press releases and story ideas we can pitch to travel media
- Tell us about services, space, or products you offer groups
- Tell us what your client needs
Contact us to discuss how you can reap the rewards of one of the largest economic contributors in Cabarrus County.