Updated: January 6, 2021
Governor Roy Cooper’s latest executive order extends North Carolina’s Modified Stay At Home Order. The Order is effective January 8, 2021 at 5pm through January 29, 2021 at 5pm, unless otherwise modified or extended. Learn more with these Frequently Asked Questions.
The Cabarrus County Visitor Information Center located at 10099 Weddington Road – Suite 102 in Concord, NC is open. Current hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5pm. Additional resources are included below, and our team is ready to offer support however we’re able during this time. If you are a meeting or conference organizer, please contact our Sales Team who is standing by to assist.
As the official destination marketing organization for Cabarrus County, the Cabarrus County Convention and Visitors Bureau’s top priority is the safety and well-being of our visitors, partners and residents. We encourage everyone to continue practicing the guidelines given by our public officials to keep yourselves and our community healthy.
Donna Carpenter, President and CEO
Cabarrus County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Hospitality Industry Information
- Video: Count On Me NC & Cabarrus County, NC
- Count On Me NC: Free COVID-19 Business Training
- Video: State of the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Guidance from the NC Department of Health and Human Services
- NCRLA: Coronavirus Resources for the North Carolina Hospitality Industry
- U.S. Travel Association: Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers
- Coronavirus: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Rapid Recovery Loan Program
- U.S. Travel Applauds Work on Coronavirus Relief Bill
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Update from Congressman Richard Hudson
- Resources for Small Businesses and Business Owners
- Download HR 6201 Explained
Community & Visitor Information
Public Health Information
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) has been monitoring and responding to the outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in conjunction with federal, state and local agencies.
The Cabarrus County Convention and Visitors Bureau is closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 through the NCDHHS, CDC, WHO, and Cabarrus Health Alliance, and is communicating updates as they become available.
To protect yourself from the spread of respiratory illnesses, like COVID-19, the NCDHHS recommends the following:
- Wear, Wait, Wash to Continue Slowing the Spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and then throw the tissue away.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Additional resources from the Cabarrus Health Alliance include:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Coronavirus
- When and How to Wash Hands
- Stop the Spread of Germs (Infographic)
Designed specifically for members of the hospitality and tourism industry in Cabarrus County, Partner Events are opportunities to learn, connect and celebrate while experiencing our community’s offerings firsthand. Mark your calendar today, and invite your coworkers and new business partners to join. Always be sure to bring plenty of business cards for networking and door prizes!
Future Partner Events have been canceled due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. Please stay tuned for 2020-2021 event dates. We look forward to gathering again once it is safe to do so.
Wake Up Rev Up | 8:30AM – 11:30AM
Dynamic guest speakers offer insight on tourism-related topics, provide valuable takeaways, and open the floor for engaged discussion during these three-hour sessions.
Fuse | 4:30PM – 6PM
Solely focused on fellowship and making connections, these get-togethers are an opportunity for hospitality professionals to establish and build partnerships, and reconnect with industry peers.
Tourism in Cabarrus County thrives because of partners like you! Join us for Celebrate Cabarrus and spring and fall Food Truck rallies as we say thank you and recognize your contributions to the industry.